the living art of storytelling in Massachusetts
Get out and support your public library. They need to hear from you how much your branch library means...
As part of the ongoing public process, four community meetings and one online meeting will be held in March and April in order to collect feedback on library services. The dates, times, and locations of these meetings are:
* Saturday, March 27, at Harborside Community Center, 10:00-11:30am 312 Border Street in East Boston Interpreter: Spanish
* Saturday, April 3, at Codman Square Branch Library, 2:00-3:30pm 690 Washington Street in Dorchester
* Monday, April 5, at Honan-Allston Branch Library, 6:00-7:30pm 300 North Harvard Street in Allston
* Tuesday, April 6, at Curley Middle School, 6:00-7:30pm
493 Centre Street in Jamaica Plain Interpreter: Spanish
* Wednesday, April 7, at www.bpl.org (online moderated chat) 6:00-7:30pm.
The next Board of Trustees meetings will occur:
* Wednesday, April 7 in Rabb Lecture Hall, Central Library in Copley Square, 8:30am
* Friday, April 9 in Rabb Lecture Hall, Central Library in Copley Square, 8:30am
A complete list of scheduled Trustee meetings is available in the “Board of Trustees” section of bpl.org.